Atlantic Calypso Split Inverter
(200 L, Heat Pump Water Heater)
- Space-saving solution.
- Fast heat-up time due to Inverter technology.
- Low noise level for installation in living areas.
- Auto function for smart piloting.
- Security thanks to electric back-up (Steatite heating element).
- ACI hybrid anti-corrosive technology and Steatite heating element.
- New generation diamond-quality enamel.
- Pressure relief valve.
- Dielectric union.
- Specific lip gasket to prevent rust around flange.
- Easy mounting for wall fixation.
- Intuitive digital control panel with built-in daily programming,
- different modes selection, display showing energy consumption.
- Compatible with Cozytouch, allowing remote piloting through a smartphone or a tablet.
- Installation is recommended in geographic areas from -15° to 37°C
- Up to 75% energy savings* thanks to a high-performance heat pump.
- CFC-free high-density insulation around tank for increased energy savings.
- High-efficiency water inlet.
- Smart energy consumption control
Calypso VM provides reduced power consumption by 75% compared with traditional electric water heaters and always ensures a rapid and abundant production of sanitary hot water.
Calypso includes a user-friendly digital control panel with built-in daily programming, different modes
selection and display showing energy consumption.
The unique technology of ACI hybrid anti-corrosive protection give Calypso Split Inverter an extremely long lifetime
Dry ceramic back-up heating element.
It is compatible with Cozytouch technology allowing remote piloting through your smartphone or tablet.
- 200 L
- ErP class
- Voltage Frequency (V / Hz) (WM & OU)
- Maximal Power Consumption (W)
- Heating Element Power
- COP (at Tair = 7°C)
- 2.90 (L)
- Heating time (at Tair = 7°C)
- Refrigerant Fluid
- Refrigerant Fluid Load (g)
- Acoustic Power (dB(A))
- Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm) (WM)
- 1267 x 603 x 588 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm) (OU)
- 535 x 293 x 743 mm
- Weight (kg) (WM/ OU)
- 55/ 26