All hindware-Atlantic water heaters are designed to provide you and your family comfort for a lifetime*. In order to maximize the benefit of your heater, here are some maintenance tips from our experts.
- Make sure your house has a proper voltage regulator.
- Ensure installation is done by qualified technician from hindware-Atlantic
- Make sure the water inlet is free from all types of corrosion.
- Poor quality of water (with high levels of calcium, iron, magnesium etc.) can lead to corrosion. In case you get water that has high degree of these salts install a pre-treatment system to remove these salts. This process will be beneficial to your health, hair and heater.
- Like any other machine, water heaters should be inspected once every year by an authorized service partner.
*Life time: The definition of a life time is 14 years. The lifespan of a water heater also depends on quality ofinput water, external sources, routine maintenance and handling and may vary from product to product. However, the company will limit its liability as per the warranty issued at the time of purchase. We recommend that you get your hindware-Atlantic product serviced on regular intervals by authorized Service Engineers to get the best.